The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
Good

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 11 in Facial Spray

October 12, 2016

This is my favourite setting spray! I use this right after I finish my makeup and then I'll use another setting spray to help seal everything (usually Lise Watier Magnifix) this spray smells so good because of the rose water...it helps hydrate and makes the makeup settle and look flawless LOVE

June 24, 2016

I love this face mist and will continue to repurchase. It is SO refreshing and does a great job of setting powders on the face. I also use this to spray my beauty blender when I need to dampen it in a rush.

September 12, 2014

I bought this face mist from The Body Shop at the same time that I bought the Vitamin E cleanser. I love both the products and can't wait to try more of the Vitamin E skin care line. I use this mist every morning after I shower and before I apply anything else to my face. It's a nice pick-me-up in the mornings and I love the Vitamin E boost that it gives my face. My skin has been looking very dewy and soft ever since I started using the Vitamin E products from The Body Shop. This mist is really easy to use, too. After I shower and dry off, I simply close my eyes and spray the mist 4 times on my face (once on each part: forehead area, each cheek area and chin area). I let the mist soak into my face (it takes about a minute or so) and then I apply the rest of my creams and makeup. I will definitely be buying this product again and recommending it to all my friends!