• The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream

The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #763 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Constant exposure to arid environments, cold weather, as well as dry, low-humidity air blasting from heaters or air conditioners, are common culprits of dry skin. Our Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer contains an innovative wheat-derived ingredient with naturally occurring carbohydrates that are very similar to those found in the skin. This protective layer stays on the skin’s surface, acting like a water magnet to help maintain moisture levels, leaving skin feeling soft, supple and well-protected. What a relief for dry skin! Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. How it works: Vitamin E and wheat germ oil help moisturize and condition skin while protecting against environmental aggressors and premature aging. Community Trade organic olive oil, Community Trade shea butter, jojoba and grapeseed oils condition and moisturize skin. A special wheat-derived ingredient provides a protective layer on the surface of the skin to help lock in moisture.

September 08, 2016

My go-to moisturizer! I have very dry skin, so I often need to exfoliate more often than others do. This helps with dead skin, but can leave my skin even drier. This moisture cream leaves my skin feeling baby soft and supple. I always use it after washing my face to restore moisture. I only wish it came in a bigger pot!

March 21, 2016

I LOVE THIS STUFF! After using it for a couple days, the improvement of the quality of my skin is very noticeable. This cream feels luxurious and moisturizing. I use it once in the morning and never have to re-moisturize my face, unless I wash it, even though I have very dry skin (eczema prone). Thick yet not greasy. Highly recommend,

February 21, 2016

This product has done wonders for me living in the cold Canadian winter. I apply it to my face at night and can still feel the moisture it retained when I wake up the next morning.

October 05, 2015

I have really dry skin during all seasons and this is the only moisturizer I use to make sure my skin doesn't peal or flake (gross, i know). I've probably went through 6 jars of these so far. I've also tried the 'VITAMIN E MOISTURE CREAM', but it doesn't compare to the 'VITAMIN E INTENSE MOISTURE', leaving my skin still dry as ever. The scent of the cream is great (not a strong scent) and it's the same scent found within most products in their vitamin E line. If you have really dry skin then this is a great product for you.

May 30, 2014

This is a must have for winter in Calgary. The weather is dry and sucks the moisture out of the skin. It keeps the skin hydrated and glowing.Also it is not greasy at all.

November 23, 2013

I've tried a ton of moisturizers in my time. THIS is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE. I stumbled upon this one kind of by accident. I was visiting my friend in Alberta this summer and I got myself a bit of a sunburn on my face. My nose and forehead started to peel and it was awful. My friend was a super lifesaver and let me use some of hers! I fell in love instantly.

It's about 16 dollars for the jar. A little of this magic goes a long way though! I bought my jar in August of this year, it's now November and I'm a little over half way through it. I use it daily.

My skin can be kind of picky, but I had no sort of breakout from it! :) It also absorbs right into my skin, it doesn't sit on top or make it super oily. It's a pretty thick consistency also, which I'm a big fan of.

I love this cream! You should try it out!

May 30, 2011

This cream is pretty effective for dry skin. I like that it's not too thick and the smell is nice. The smell, however, is really strong so I was a bit scared to use it, I was scared it'll make me break out. It didn't make me break out and I now have soft and good smelling skin.

March 24, 2011

I have super dry skin and am always on the lookout for good moisture rich cream. This cream really delivers in the moisture rich department. It's something that leaves my face soft, supple but not greasy. I've been using this cream on and off for years now, and whenever I do, my skin always sees the difference. I often get swayed by the latest advertises on other products, but always seem to come back to this when those don't pan out.

My only complaint with this moisturizer is, I wish it came with a high SPF so I could wear it during the day without having to layer separate SPF on top.

March 21, 2009

I am a huge fan of this lotion. I generally like Body Shop products, and this one is certainly no exception. I used it for the first time in a tiny version as a free gift, and as it started to run out, I knew I had to buy more. I picked it up the other day as part of their skin care promotion (buy 2 skin care products, get 1 free) and am very satisfied. It is a rather small tub for a relatively large price tag, but since it is such a thick lotion I think it will last a long time, and be well worth it. I love the Vitamin E line because it is supposed to be for all skin types, and it also contains olive oil and shea butter, both of which are amazing moisturizers. This particular lotion is for very dry skin, however I have combination (dry/oily) skin and I haven’t had any problems with clogged pores, extra oiliness or breakouts, which is sometimes the case with heavy moisturizers. I think this is an excellent product to give your skin extra oomph … I use it at night to keep my skin hydrated and it has really improved the overall look of my skin – my skin appears firm, pores look smaller and my skin has a lovely radiance! This is definitely a great buy!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?