The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 269 in Serums

November 07, 2016

This keeps my skin hydrated and plump when I wake up in the morning after applying this at night before bed. I mix it with my liquid foundations sometimes to give an extra boost of hydration and it makes my foundation look smoother and overall better. Definitely will repurchase.

July 15, 2016

This product is very good for strong moisture overnight. It replenishes and recharges the moisture in my face and helps reduce fine lines too. I would recommend this for ladies who have dry facial skin.

April 26, 2016

I got this serum to try and help my dry winter skin and I feel like it definitely made a difference. I was nervous to use an oil/serum because my skin can be sensitive and break out easily but it didn't cause any skin problems so I was happy about that! It goes on really nicely, feels nice on, absorbed into my skin well and it helped with the dryness for sure.

January 27, 2016

Makes my skin feel so soft and moisterized while I sleep! You only need a drop or 2 so it also lasts for so long!!

January 18, 2016

Everything I've tried from the vitamin e line at the body shop has been amazing. I found this a little more expensive than I usually spend, but there was a half price sale so I picked it up. I just love it. My skin tends to get oily but my skin just soaks this up and loves it! Amazing product!

December 30, 2015

I didn't notice a difference in my skin at all and I used it for quite awhile. Not worth the money.

December 30, 2015

I was so excited to try this serum but it was such a let down. Not at all moisturizing. Didn't notice any real difference, as I have with other serums. This is a total bust. :(

June 10, 2015

This is overall a very nice product it gives some moisture although I myself have to use a moisturizer afterwards because i find that it is not enough. It absorbs relatively quickly and has a subtle pleasant scent.

May 23, 2015

Ok, essentially this is kinda lacking in the Vitamin E and probably has more fragrance than Vitamin E but the texture is wickedly hydrating and works incredibly well for my drier skin and indeed makes me look like I had eight hours of rest when I only had four so I’ll take it What The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil does is creates a surface on your skin to help entrap moisture which in turn replenishes much needed hydration on your skin. The formula is a serum blended with a combination of oils. It’s easy to apply and absorbs fairly easily into skin as well and doesn’t have the heavier texture of a facial oil. The texture is kinda watery with an oil-like feel that’s a combination of a skincare serum and oil all in one thus bringing you the hydrating benefits of an oil but the quicker to absorb formula of a serum. It’s actually more hydrating to me than products like Argan Oil. It’s slick but doesn’t make me feel greasy or oily. Mind you it is most suitable for nightly use as it is too rich for using in the AM however, it does absorb fully and doesn’t leave an oily film behind. I find it adds a good deal of moisture which my drier skin sucks up. In the morning my lackluster skin looks more lively, rested, and youthful. Some will argue that the amount of fragrance in the product outweighs the actual benefits of the formula but I felt like it added a good deal of moisture to my thirsty skin and in fact made it look considerably less dull. Now it does have a fresher, pleasant scent but this might be too much for sensitive skin users. It comes housed in a bottle with a small dropper for application. It can be used as the first step your nightly regime after cleansing your face and followed up with any other products you use. Overall, I think the Body Shop did an excellent job with Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil. I only paid $14 for it during one of their many, many sales so you’ll likely never have to pay full price for it as they always have a great deal going on!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches