The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask

The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask Reviews

Ranked #436 out of 616 in Masks

August 08, 2016

I love this mask. It makes me skin feel so smooth after using it and I feel so calm and relaxed when I use it. I don't think it's the best for a deep pore cleanse but I do like to use it in between my more strong cleaning masks.

1.5/5

June 11, 2015

I don't like this mask it's sticky which makes it difficult to spread across the face and the warming sensation only last for 30 seconds. Your skin appears a bit brighter after using it due to an increase in circulation but that fades away within a hour.

March 18, 2015

I just tried The Body Shop warming mask. Wow does this feel amazing. As soon as I applied it I could feel it tingling. After washing it off, my pores definitely look minimized and my skin has a nice radiant glow.

October 24, 2014

Omg I love love love this mask .... If your in a rush to go somewhere and your skin looks all dull this is the mask to go for it will instantly make your face look radiant...I've been using it for years!!

August 11, 2014

Bought this just to try - WOW!! What an awesome product! You feel the warmth the minute you put it on your fingers to rub on your face. Once washed off you can visibly see that your skin is smoother, pores are smaller and your face feels so much softer. Would purchase full price anytime but will stock up when on sale!

Greys Anatomy