The Body Shop White Musk Smooth Satin Body Lotion

The Body Shop White Musk Smooth Satin Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 1523 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 01, 2016

I love love love this classic Body Shp scent. I have noticed that seems to be more watery lately. I prefer the body butter for overnight moisturizing, but this is great for after hand washing...absorbs super quickly and still leaves the fragrance.

June 14, 2015

i used this product when i was pregnant because it has a very mild scent, perfect for my sensitive nose. it leaves my skin soft and smooth, my only problem is that my skin takes a bit of time to absorb it, so while i apply it in my skin, it feels very liquidy.

September 12, 2014

I LOVE the smell of the white musk lotion and oil from The Body Shop. I have been using this cream for the past decade or so and it is the ONLY cream I use consistently. I use it every day on my arms and chest (I use random creams for my legs when I shave) and one bottle lasts me a year or so. I love the scent and so does my husband. Other creams come and go and I don't have too much of a preference, but I will always buy white musk body lotion.