The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Lotion

The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 29, 2016

I love the body shop. I am a lotion junkie and have dry, sensitive skin. This lotion is perfect for anyone with "normal" skin. If you have dry skin, forget about it. It's nice for about 4-5 hours, then it's over. Itchy and dry again. I used this product after my shower at night, and by the time I wake up, I'm dry, itchy and flaky again.

Save your money and buy the body butters if you're looking for hydration/moisture.

If you just want something to maintain your "normal" skin through the winter months, this may be for you.

October 13, 2016

I purchased this on recommendation of the store worker as one of their new product lines. I really did love the scent but I found that for the price there wasn't a whole lot of product. Maybe if it had outstanding hydrating ability I would have considered purchasing it again but I found it to be on par with other cheaper brands. This lotion was slightly thinner than I expected, however I am partial to a thick lotion or butter.

January 17, 2016

This is my first Body Shop body lotion and I am quite impressed. It rubs on smoothly and does not leave an oily residue on your skin afterwards. The fragrance is subtle yet exotic (with a bit of an oatmeal scent). The bottle is compact and excellent for travel because the pump dispenser can close when not in use. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated, soft, and you feel like a million bucks!