The Catcher in the Rye
Good

The Catcher in the Rye Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 960 in Books

February 22, 2016

One of my absolute favourite books of all time. I even did a tour of Central Park based on the book, making the story come to life even more for a bookworm like me.

June 12, 2015

one of the best novels i have read! when i first read this novel, i had no idea that it is a classic! oh how i love the choice of words of JD Salinger. and i believe that it really portray a life of a teenager. i definitely relate to the main character, and even if i'm not a teen anymore, i'd still read this.

May 06, 2015

Another book I loved in my teenage years that I really want to go back and read as an adult. I have heard other adults say that they don't love the book as much as they did when they were younger - as Holden Caulfield can be more "annoying" rather than "charming". We'll see about that. I found this book so inspiring that for a long time I really wanted to name my first-born son Holden.

April 30, 2015

This will always be a classic story, I highly recommend. Great character development, excellent storyline. Too bad they don't read this in high school anymore.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier