The Complete Adventures of Curious George by Margret and H.A. Rey
Good

The Complete Adventures of Curious George by Margret and H.A. Rey Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 982 in Books

November 30, 2016

Oh....I remember that book cover so well. Our elementary school was involved in the scholastic program and curious George was always the book I would pull out. My friends and I would read them to each other. Ah....childhood.

January 26, 2016

I loved thes books when I was a little girl , I always borrowed them from the libary often . He would always makeme laugh . He is so cute ! My kids loved the movie and sometimes they would Watch it on PBS

August 29, 2015

I got this as a baby shower gift & bedtime isn't the same without curious George! My daughters love it!

August 29, 2015

My nephew loves these story's he will ask you to read them over and over again. My brother knows one of the books so well, he can read the book without looking at the pages. haha.

July 17, 2015

Love having this in my collection. Brings back so many childhood memories.

May 06, 2015

Curious George has so many fun adventures that you can't help but want to join him. I read these stories with my kids and then they read them for themselves. They had a life size Curious George stuffed animal that they enjoyed playing with.

May 04, 2015

My niece loves these books! I always read them to her when we have sleepovers.

April 28, 2015

Great childhood classic, fun loving & cute stories. How can you not love Curious George?

April 28, 2015

I have always loved the beloved character Curious George. I read the books while in Elementary School and was hooked on them. I have my oldest grandson a subscription to the book club since he's learning how to read. He will be 7 at the end of October. I've read some of these books at bedtime for him. He loves them.

April 28, 2015

One of the first books I bought for my son. Timeless. I often find myself reading them myself. So nostalgic.