The Complete Peter Rabbit Library

The Complete Peter Rabbit Library Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 960 in Books

May 06, 2015

A timeless classic that I enjoyed as a child and read to my children. Such beautiful illustrations that bring these lovable characters to life. A treasury of stories that never loose their appeal and are beloved by all.

May 04, 2015

The stories in this traditional book is really good but the graphics and illustrations are just beautiful.

May 04, 2015

These are must read classics! They are beautifully illustrated and written!

April 27, 2015

Beatrix Potter's books are a true classic tale of the escapades of Peter Rabbit and his friends, in old McGregor's Garden. I love this story and have so many of the books.

April 27, 2015

wow this brings back memories, I use to read these books as a child. Such good little stories, beautiful illustrations & colours. True classic!

April 27, 2015

Own the whole collection of peter rabbit and his friends. My collection has the covers with fur on them, not real fur but a type of material that's soft, which is cute. I really liked these books as a kid. My parents had bought these when I was young and I used to read them often and enjoyed. The box set I have I don't think exists anymore.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation