The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 1002 in Books

Publisher's description:
#1 Worldwide Bestseller-More Than 80 Million Copies Sold

As millions of readers around the globe have already discovered, The Da Vinci Code is a reading experience unlike any other. Simultaneously lightning-paced, intelligent, and intricately layered with remarkable research and detail, Dan Brown''s novel is a thrilling masterpiece-from its opening pages to its stunning conclusion.

January 22, 2017

I was actually really surprised how addicted I got to this book. I thought it would be boring, but it wasnt at all! It was gripping and had so many interesting and mysterious things happen. Its one of those books that keep you thinking about it after you are finished.

April 07, 2016

This book was such a great read. It really got me thinking about the whole conspiracy theories and how religion plays such a hugh factor. Dan Brown continues the story with another two great novels Great suspense and thriller. I highly recommend.

February 22, 2016

The Da Vinci Code certainly puts a spin on conspiracy theories. It was an interesting take on the quest to find the "holy grail" and just what people will do to protect secrets. I wonder if there could be a cover-up like this one and marvel at the players recruited to keep secrets. It certainly is a different take on history and religion as we know it.

February 04, 2016

This book was pretty good. it didn't interest me enough, to watch the movie afterwards. But I did read his follow up books as well

September 30, 2015

I really enjoyed this novel by #DanBrown it was so well written, It is a Thriller that keeps you in suspense. I also love the .#DaVinciCode Movie but I found the book went way more in depth of the story. Great Reading !

September 30, 2015

great book with lots always happening, hard to put down!

September 30, 2015

I loved this book so much, it was just fun to read and I loved the action of it. I kept having to find out what happens next, what happens next. I especially enjoyed the illustrated version of the book so that I didn't have to keep stopping to see what image or landmark he was talking about. It was all there.

March 14, 2015

I sat down and read the entire book in two sittings. I didn't sleep much for two days but it was an excellent read. I enjoy Dan Brown as an author.

March 04, 2015

A coworker recommended this, love the action, adventure & mystery.

January 28, 2015

I devoured every page of this book. I literally read it in a few hours as I couldn't wait to solve the mystery. It was an amazingly detailed book, rich in details and full of suspense. You felt like you part of the adventure. A must read!