The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 960 in Books

Publisher's description:
#1 Worldwide Bestseller-More Than 80 Million Copies Sold

As millions of readers around the globe have already discovered, The Da Vinci Code is a reading experience unlike any other. Simultaneously lightning-paced, intelligent, and intricately layered with remarkable research and detail, Dan Brown''s novel is a thrilling masterpiece-from its opening pages to its stunning conclusion.

April 07, 2016

This book was such a great read. It really got me thinking about the whole conspiracy theories and how religion plays such a hugh factor. Dan Brown continues the story with another two great novels Great suspense and thriller. I highly recommend.

February 22, 2016

The Da Vinci Code certainly puts a spin on conspiracy theories. It was an interesting take on the quest to find the "holy grail" and just what people will do to protect secrets. I wonder if there could be a cover-up like this one and marvel at the players recruited to keep secrets. It certainly is a different take on history and religion as we know it.

February 04, 2016

This book was pretty good. it didn't interest me enough, to watch the movie afterwards. But I did read his follow up books as well

September 30, 2015

I really enjoyed this novel by #DanBrown it was so well written, It is a Thriller that keeps you in suspense. I also love the .#DaVinciCode Movie but I found the book went way more in depth of the story. Great Reading !

September 30, 2015

great book with lots always happening, hard to put down!

September 30, 2015

I loved this book so much, it was just fun to read and I loved the action of it. I kept having to find out what happens next, what happens next. I especially enjoyed the illustrated version of the book so that I didn't have to keep stopping to see what image or landmark he was talking about. It was all there.

March 14, 2015

I sat down and read the entire book in two sittings. I didn't sleep much for two days but it was an excellent read. I enjoy Dan Brown as an author.

March 04, 2015

A coworker recommended this, love the action, adventure & mystery.

January 28, 2015

I devoured every page of this book. I literally read it in a few hours as I couldn't wait to solve the mystery. It was an amazingly detailed book, rich in details and full of suspense. You felt like you part of the adventure. A must read!

June 12, 2014

I loved the mystery and action and suspense of this book! It keeps you guessing til the very end. I'm not usually into books that have a lot of history in them, but this one was very interesting and informative.

I also loved the movie :)