Good

The Dark Series By Christine Feehan Reviews

Ranked #530 out of 960 in Books

March 12, 2015

I remember reading this series years and years ago and liking them when I first read them. After awhile they all seemed to follow the same pattern with the same characters but different names. Feehan is one of those authors that barely changes the names and storylines, fills it with sex, and then people flock to buy it. She has talent but I find she wastes it.

March 09, 2015

The Dark Series is so so so good, I would recommend reading them in order or you could be like me and read them as you find them then re read them in order, they are full of romance and love and good story around it, i am glad i was introduced to this series and look forward to her newest dark ghost to be released

December 21, 2014

All Of the dark series books by Christine Feehan I enjoy this dark romance novel from the first book dark prince and so on. her series has a lot of twists and turns these books are a good read someone had introduced me to these books and i was hooked.