The Devil Wears Prada (2006) Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 970 in DVD

September 22, 2016

This is tied for first of my favourite movies of all time! It is truly amazing! Meryl Streep did this role beautifully! I watch this as much as possible!

April 14, 2016

I love this movie and have seen it many times, I'm obsessed with Meryl Streep and love every movie I've seen that she's been in. This movie is funny and super cute. I enjoyed the entire movie from start to finish.

April 14, 2016

A really good movie to watch with the girls. It was funny with a fantastic storyline with a great lesson to be learned. If you are into fashion then this is the movie for you to watch.

February 09, 2016

Great story. I recommend this to any woman out there. Perfect to watch on a rainy day. Love the actresses, they did a great job.

January 07, 2016

I had this for a long time and only watched a couple of times. I recently watched it again and enjoyed it. I love all movies with Meryl Streep. Anne Hathaway also stars in this movie about a design house and fashion. A great movie, Meryl Streep plays her part well as always.

January 06, 2016

Very good movie. I found it funny and entertaining and even learned a little bit about fashion.

October 20, 2015

The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
;

I liked it
a comedy but also insight into the fashion industry (which is tough!)
Tough on models and those involved in the fashion buy and sell.

July 09, 2015

I really enjoyed this movie! Its a great movie that wasn't all focused on romance !

May 05, 2015

This is a really good movie! Its not completely a chick flick so it makes for a good date night movie!

May 05, 2015

I love, love thus movie. So does my husband. It has all the ingredients of a great film, funny, great cast etc.