Amazing

The Edge Of devine Reviews

1 review
Ranked #872 out of 960 in Books

August 18, 2010

I started reading this book "the edge of devine" by Sandi Patty earlier this summer. Reading the description of it it was described as a book who inspired wommen to try the life and choices we make. To find our inner peace and a sence of independence. I did not find this to be true in this book.

Once I started reading "The Edge Of Devine" - Sandi Patty I was disapointed in the style of writting that she represented. I beleive in religion, and I enjoy learing about different religions and how they shape us as people. This book preached. It might as well been written and called a bibble for wommen. I read half of this book and havnt touched it in a month. I keep hoping that I will find something in this book that I liked even a little but I have not.

Sandi Patty writes about her journey through weight loss, damaged relationships, and family values. The things that have helped her become the person she is- GOD. Though the idea of the book is a great one, who doesnt need a pick me up or reminders that we have it so much easier than a good portion of the world right? Go buy a chicken soup for the soul or read the 9 prophecies. Dont waste your money on this book, unless of cource you can get it for free.

Having said that I think I will be sending this to my mother in law she is extremly religous so perhaps she will like it. I will post her thoughts on this book.