Amazing

The Edge Of devine Reviews

1 review
Ranked #908 out of 996 in Books

August 18, 2010

I started reading this book "the edge of devine" by Sandi Patty earlier this summer. Reading the description of it it was described as a book who inspired wommen to try the life and choices we make. To find our inner peace and a sence of independence. I did not find this to be true in this book.

Once I started reading "The Edge Of Devine" - Sandi Patty I was disapointed in the style of writting that she represented. I beleive in religion, and I enjoy learing about different religions and how they shape us as people. This book preached. It might as well been written and called a bibble for wommen. I read half of this book and havnt touched it in a month. I keep hoping that I will find something in this book that I liked even a little but I have not.

Sandi Patty writes about her journey through weight loss, damaged relationships, and family values. The things that have helped her become the person she is- GOD. Though the idea of the book is a great one, who doesnt need a pick me up or reminders that we have it so much easier than a good portion of the world right? Go buy a chicken soup for the soul or read the 9 prophecies. Dont waste your money on this book, unless of cource you can get it for free.

Having said that I think I will be sending this to my mother in law she is extremly religous so perhaps she will like it. I will post her thoughts on this book.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset