the Estée edit Pore Vanishing Stick by Estée Lauder Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 322 in Primer

Glides on for a fresh, pore-perfect look—instantly. This dual-action stick contains a tinted inner core to help assure the formula is universal for all skin tones. It’s surrounded by an outer ring that shuts down shine with oil-absorbing powders. Use it alone for a naturally flawless look, or apply it either under or over your makeup for a velvety smooth finish. Specifically designed for clients with visible pores and combination to oily skin.

For more information, please visit EsteeLauder

November 25, 2016

I received a sample of this with an order from Sephora.

I have large pores with sebaceous filaments on my nose and cheeks, so I'll take any help I can get to minimize them!  The sample that I received looked to be a small segment of the stick itself.  There's an outer portion which is white, and an inner core which is more of a skintone shade.  The directions said to swirl a finger through both and apply to the face (if you have the full size, I imagine you would apply it straight from the stick).

I don't wear foundation, however I do wear liquid concealer, and my makeup has a tendency to sink into my pores.  This definitely helped to create a smoother surface so that my concealer didn't sink into my pores and exaggerate their appearance.  I find it's best to use pore-minimizing primers by patting and pressing the product into pores.  That way, the product kind of fills up each pore, whereas if you're just rubbing it around, you won't get the same effect.

This product is very similar to Benefit's The Porefessional, only this is a solid and that is a liquid.  I think it all comes down to what you prefer, but they're equally good and I would recommend either of them if you have larger pores.

November 01, 2016

Super produit pour cacher et dissimuler les pores derrière votre fond de teint. Bâton qui rend la travail très rapide le matin. Il laisse ma peau douce et sans imperfections.

October 02, 2016

This is a great product to apply before or after makeup to help soften the skin texture and to have a matte finish. The packaging is gorgeous and very handy as it is quite compact. A great item to carry in your handbag for touch-ups on the go!

October 02, 2016

Worked like a charm in the Los Angeles heat! Definitely a keeper! It conceals imperfections such as wrinkles and fine lines while providing a matte finish.

October 02, 2016

The pores on my nose are always so visible, This stick that I got free at the chick advisor showcase is AMAZING! I have extremely oily skin and this help mattify my shiny spots. Even though the price is a bit more expensive, I'll definitely buy this again.

October 02, 2016

I received this for free at the showcase 2016. The product is small, travel friendly and it have the packaging look like a lipstick and its easy to use. When i applied it, it glides smoothly on the skin, it vanishes the pores and stay matt and its good for people who has oily/combo.

October 02, 2016

I received this product for free at the ChickAdvisor Showcase in Montreal. I have large pores especially around the nose area. This helps reduce the appearance of the pores. Its a bit pricey but it does the job well.

October 02, 2016

I was surprised to see that this product made my pores disappear with just one stroke!! It matifies my oily skin as well. The product sets in quickly without being visible. Good on brown skin

October 02, 2016

Not sure how I feel about this. The price is way out of my comfort zone when it comes to beauty products. I didn't notice any difference after using the stick. I put some on my nose because that is where my pores are really big but no change.

I was able to review this product thanks to the Chickadvisor showcase event.

October 02, 2016

I'm a girl with oily/combo skin and my pores are more than visible. I'm always looking for a product that will reduce shine, absorb excess sebum and mask those large pores of mine. I applied the Estée Edit pore vanishing stick on my t-zone and I love that it has a matte finish. It doesn't have a scent and feels soft to the touch. I'm hoping in a few hours that it will keep this area of my face nice and matte. Overall, im really enjoying it on my skin!