The Estée Edit Radiance Activator by Estée Lauder Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 269 in Serums

A 3-in-1 serum for instant, visible glow with long-term brightening and hydration.

Use this serum to TREAT skin with high-performing brightening actives, PREP it for makeup with a burst of hydration, and instantly add an allover GLOW. Mirror prism illuminators and a dewy moisture boost from Hyaluronic Acid immediately leave skin looking bright and feeling hydrated, soft and supple. Use it alone for a luminous, lit-from-within finish, or under makeup as a glow-getting primer.

Does not contain parabens or soy ingredients. Dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic.

October 27, 2016

I love this product! It's very light on the skin, smells nice, and adds a little shimmer to the skin. I also like that you can use it on top of your make up.

October 23, 2016

I love Estée edit products but this one for me didn't work very well. I didn't notice a difference to my skin really. It was a bit more dewy but for the price I just can't recommend it. I do love their highlighters and lipsticks though!

October 23, 2016

I loved this product. It's a bit pricey at $65 but I think for me it is worth it. It feels super smooth and hydrating as you put it on. Some people complained of a sticky feeling after application but I didn't have that, I did use it sparingly only about a dime size amount for my whole face. It felt great and my skin glows after application.
It's recommended to use under makeup however I love it alone.

October 23, 2016

This product does illuminize slightly. It contains a small hint of micro glitter. It's a bit tacky at first but it absorbs after a few minutes. Since it's a thick texture I would not recommend it for oily skin.

October 23, 2016

This product went on smoothly and evenly. It left a nice dewy glow to my skin. It was a bit tacky on my skin but a light dusting of powder fixed that.

October 23, 2016

Not sure about this product, quality is great, it has nice soft creamy texture, nice soft, but it doesn't give as much glow as other less expensive products

October 23, 2016

At the chick advisor show case, this is the second product to try. The product is scent free and has a creamy texture. It is a little pink ish and has micro mineral effect to add the radiant look. It is super moisturing and applies onto skin really well. It adds an instant glow to your face. I would recommend to use it mix together with foundation other wise it might be covered up. For $65, I find it pretty steep.

October 23, 2016

It's a very nice feel product. It provides effective moisturizing. Feels smooth and nice on the skin. Dont like the feel of the product left on my hand. But will continue to use the product to determine it's effectiveness.

October 23, 2016

This is the first time I've used a serum which also has a highlighter built in for that added glow. The product certainly hydrated my skin, however I was unsure about adding the slight shimmer all over my face. One pump was more than enough, but left my skin feeling a bit tacky, as opposed to being full absorbed. Based upon the price, it's hard to say what ingredients, vitamins, etc are in it as the packaging is very simple.

October 23, 2016

this product certainly did its job of radiating the natural glow of my skin! felt beautiful to put on - similar to a BB cream! however I have a serum I use that is a better price...!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted