The Face Shop Calming 1-Second Mist Toner

The Face Shop Calming 1-Second Mist Toner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #5 out of 11 in Facial Spray

May 13, 2015

I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin that usually reacts with break outs if I introduce new products to my skin care routines However, The Face Shop products have never given me a break out! I bought this one second calming seed toner mist after receiving a sample of the cream from the same line. This toner is wonderful for soothing my irritated skin and it instantly cools and soothes any dryness and clears redness. The ingredients include Tamanu seed which is known for its anti inflammatory properties. It is also free from ten harmful ingredients including artificial fragrance and colouring. Bonus: The Face Shop does not test on animals! I love how this product is easy to mist on so it saves me from irritating my skin further by using a cotton pad as I would with other toners. I recommend this to any one with sensitive skin looking for a refreshing toner that will ease redness and irritation.

Neuven added a new review for