The Face Shop Character Mask Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 19, 2016

J'ai recu un masque gratuitement grace a un coupon. J'adore me faire un masque et j'aidore les produits The Face Shop alors j'avais hate de l'essayer. Le masque hydrate bien et il vient avec du plaisir assuré. A essayer a 2 ou plusieur pour plus de plaisir.

September 23, 2016

I received the dog character sheet mask in a beauty box. I didn't realize the mask would actually be shaped like a dog so that was fun. My skin definitely felt refreshed after using it.

September 22, 2016

I have very dry skin and in the winter, sheet masks are a life saver for me. I end up using them a few times a week and becuase I use so many, price is very important. The the Face Shop masks are such good quality, especially considering the price! My skin always feel so soft and hydrated after using them. I suggest waiting for one of their sales to pick a bunch up, they seem to happen every few weeks and you can get some amazing deals! The characters on the masks are super fun too!

September 20, 2016

I always feel so much more refreshed and rejuvenated after using a face mask. The characters are hilariously fun, and a good way to scare roommates. Each mask/character has a specific purpose - moisturising, brightening, soothing, etc. I find that each one does a little of everything, but has one main focus. My favourite is the pig one, which is honey scented and meant to moisturise.

September 03, 2016

Great masks! Extremely fun to do on a girls night. Super cute, great price and very effective. My skin feels great after I use them! I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem.

September 03, 2016

I got this for free from the face shop. I had the pig mask. It's very moisturizing. The mask was quite big. Doesn't absorb quickly. Face was tacky after mask was removed and patted, but eventually the essence was absorbed. Face was soft and looked fuller.

June 29, 2016

i'm a fan of sheets masks and i really love the face shop sheets mask. the character one have just a little more fun in it! i like the smell of it and the hydratation that he give.

March 28, 2016

These masks are beyond adorable! Let me just state I got my mask for free last week with a promo but I would definitely buy it again!

They are similar to traditional Korean sheet masks but they are unique in that there is an animal design. They come an various face prints - monkey, tiger, panda, dog, pig, zebra and even Santa!
I selected the dog mask and it is easy to apply but depending on your facial structure the eye/nose holes may be a little off. The mask removed easily and whatever product is leftover you rub into your skin.

These masks are affordable ($3) but they are for one time use only

March 24, 2016

For four dollars, this face mask is totally worth it! I tried the "Pig" mask (with honey), which is the moisturizing one. It left my face well hydrated and I was very happy with the result. I felt that the collagen firmed it a bit. Will definitely use it again!

March 13, 2016

The character masks at the face shop are honesty to die for. They are not only extremely cute and funny to look at, but they also work extremely well. I got these for free during their sample promotion. The quality is just like the regular masks you find at the Face Shop.