The face shop collagen pomegranate pack

The face shop collagen pomegranate pack Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 523 in Masks

August 11, 2016

This product goes on smooth and you only need to use a very small amount to achieve great results. I put it on at night after washing my face and in the morning my skin is so soft. Bonus - it smells amazing.

June 30, 2016

It has a very light scent that is non offensive, and doesn't linger.

It is a light to medium thickness cream, and literally two dabs cover my entire face.

Obviously wash your face first - especially if you have worn makeup throughout the day.

I always rub it in a circular motion to increase circulation. It dries rather quickly.

Unlike other products that I have used in the past that tighen my face, this doesn't seem to do that - it does, however, leave my face feeling soft and moisturized. So it failed me on the tightening part. so maybe that's the revitalizing part?

I am unsure if I would purchase it again - it is less expensive than some other night creams, but I feel fell flat on what it promised. I have pretty good skin for my age, and did not see any improvements (but also did not see any regression), so it did keep my slowly aging skin at a stand still.

May 18, 2016

I'm in love!! Put it on before bed and voila... Great skin in no time. My pores are reduced, great skin appearance and skin feels fresh!! I highly recommend this product!!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!