• The Face Shop Design My Brow
Good

The Face Shop Design My Brow Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

September 26, 2016

really impressed with this brand! bought some products from it and they all are a good quality, effective productss! this is by far my favorite one from the brand, i got a lot of compliments on my eyebrows which is a first.

February 26, 2016

This pencil is one of 5 shades and it is infused with Vitamin E and vegetable wax. The triangular shape of the pencil is to fit in every angle of the brow and help with shaping and shading. The formula for this pencil is tremendous: it’s slightly stiffer than the Etude House but very creamy. It will feel a bit hard the first few times but as soon as it warms up a bit, it’s a dream to use. The lasting power is just about the same as the EH, which means your brows will stay in place with just a bit of fading but will not rub off or smear (I’m looking at you, Rimmel eyebrow pencil!). I would absolutely recommend this if you’re in the market for a new eyebrow pencil or want something that’s super easy to use and to carry around. I’m considering buying them in bulk in case they pull an Étude House and suddenly go out of stock.