The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

December 24, 2015

I really don't like cleansing foams, even if the price of this one seems too good to be true. It just leaves my skin so squeaky, which I know is a sign of my the oils of my skin being sucked out. It seems really appealing, but it really isn't.

May 28, 2015

I use the green bean cleansing foam which is for trouble skin. My skin improve a lot after using this. Rarely breakout after switching to this cleanser.

May 26, 2015

I bought the aloe version of this cleanser. While the cleanser did clean my face well, I felt that it cleaned my face a little too well and left my face feeling very dry afterwards. This cleanser also made my skin more sensitive to other products, although I suspect this may have been a by-product of my face being much drier than usual. I wanted to like this cleanser because it was well-priced, but it was a bit too harsh for me. Maybe someone with oilier skin might have a better experience than I did.

OXI CLEAN CHALLENGE

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles