The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Lip Care Cream

The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Lip Care Cream Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 862 in Lip Balm

April 10, 2016

This is called "I'm Mango Butter". I love anything mango! This is a really nice conditioning lip butter. Makes my lips soft, and smooth for a long time. I love it especially after I have exfoliated my lips.

October 28, 2015

Cute packaging, great smell, really shiny, but not as moisturizing as other lip product. I generally use it over lip colors to add shine. Overall, I will likely buy another once this one runs out.

July 21, 2015

I am absolutely in love with The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Lip Care Creams! They come in two "flavours" - mango butter and shea butter. Both are amazing - though I personally have a slight preference for the shea butter. The tubes are akin to many lip gloss tubes - however, the product itself is of much thicker consistency. As the name indicates, it's a lip cream. As soon as you place it on your lips, it melts and coats your lips with a luscious layer of pure moisture. I have been using this lip cream for well over a year now. I have never once had chapped lips since using this product. I use it twice daily: Once before I go to bed, and I wake up with the most soft and supple lips; and once before I apply all of my makeup (i.e. when I apply moisturizer to the rest of my face) - it is an amazing base for lip products as they go on so much smoother. I have even recommended it to my friends - one of whom suffers from extremely dry lips. After one use, she was immediately hooked and went and purchased several more! The price point for these creams is about $6 CDN (before taxes) - it's a bit pricier for a lip balm type of product - but I am telling you...it is extremely worth it!!

Greys Anatomy