The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Lip Care Cream

The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Lip Care Cream Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 784 in Lip Balm

April 10, 2016

This is called "I'm Mango Butter". I love anything mango! This is a really nice conditioning lip butter. Makes my lips soft, and smooth for a long time. I love it especially after I have exfoliated my lips.

October 28, 2015

Cute packaging, great smell, really shiny, but not as moisturizing as other lip product. I generally use it over lip colors to add shine. Overall, I will likely buy another once this one runs out.

July 21, 2015

I am absolutely in love with The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Lip Care Creams! They come in two "flavours" - mango butter and shea butter. Both are amazing - though I personally have a slight preference for the shea butter. The tubes are akin to many lip gloss tubes - however, the product itself is of much thicker consistency. As the name indicates, it's a lip cream. As soon as you place it on your lips, it melts and coats your lips with a luscious layer of pure moisture. I have been using this lip cream for well over a year now. I have never once had chapped lips since using this product. I use it twice daily: Once before I go to bed, and I wake up with the most soft and supple lips; and once before I apply all of my makeup (i.e. when I apply moisturizer to the rest of my face) - it is an amazing base for lip products as they go on so much smoother. I have even recommended it to my friends - one of whom suffers from extremely dry lips. After one use, she was immediately hooked and went and purchased several more! The price point for these creams is about $6 CDN (before taxes) - it's a bit pricier for a lip balm type of product - but I am telling you...it is extremely worth it!!

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa