The Face Shop Oil Control Film
Good

The Face Shop Oil Control Film Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 29 in Blotting Paper

August 19, 2016

I was using another brand of blotting papers, till I found out on Chick Advisor that at the Face Shop they were much cheaper. I have these in my purse all the time. These take away the oil and shine on your face and leave a mat finish.

March 24, 2016

These blotting papers are perfect for getting rid of excess oil throughout the day. They're no better or worse than other oil blotting sheets I have used in the past, except for the price is amazing! I will it these again since they are the best price I've found so far.

May 26, 2015

These blotting sheets are great for absorbing excess oil from your face throughout the day.

At $3 for a pack of 50 sheets, the price is much better than the average price of a similar quality drugstore product, so I will continue buying and using these.

May 15, 2015

At only $3 these blotting sheets are great. I love the packaging that has a sticky flap that allows you to get a fresh sheet each time you close the flap. The sheets pull oil off the skin and you can see it all on the film!

May 09, 2015

These oil absorbing sheets from The Face Shop are so great! I recommend this product to all my friends because it is cheaper than the ones that you can find in other stores. They are really effective at absorbing oils and don't come with added scents or powders. They also work when you have makeup on.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for