The Face Shop Peach Floral Clear Hair Mist
Good

The Face Shop Peach Floral Clear Hair Mist Reviews

Ranked #1337 out of 2310 in Hair Care

March 15, 2017

I purchased this hoping that it would leave my hair smelling sweet but natural...Even though I love the face shop... This item is not one I would recommend. I find you have to put alot to have your hair smelling the way you want it... Altho the scent doesn't last long. For the amount I spend, it wasn't expensive but it was cheap either. I would recommend to buy other great items at the store. But this one I would pass.

April 07, 2015

This hair mist helps keep your hair feeling and smelling fresh. It is lightweight, non sticky and smells very nice. It is best used on damp hair or to use anytime during the day when your hair needs to be refreshed. I also like that it is portable. Unfortunately, I did not notice any difference with added shine to my hair nor did it help soften my hair. While I do like the peach fragrance of the hair mist, it also smells like alcohol which may be the reason why I do not think this helped soften my hair. If we compare this to John Frieda’s Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner, I think that John Frieda is a much better buy for the price, size and multi-purpose functions.

R3Bean added a new review for