Ce masque en feuille s'applique facilement et son odeur n'est pas trop intense. J'aime bien l'apparence de ma peau quand je l'enleve. Cependant, apres avoir enlevé le masque et fait pénétré le surplus sur mon visage, la peau reste un peu "gommante".
• smells light, clean, and refreshing
• sheet is durable and covers good surface area
• the cutting of the sheet makes it difficult for the paper to sit smoothly on face
• there is a generous amount of essence - enough for 2 more applications
• excess residue after removal of mask is only slightly sticky, but not annoying
• face stays smooth and hydrated for 6+ hours after application
• doesn't treat any other problems despite the claims written on the packet - doesn't clear skin of acne, trouble spots, whiten etc.
The scent was refreshing, calming, and clean ; not overwhelming. Even when left unopened at room-temperature, the application is always cold and awakens me every time. In terms of applying it more than once, I squeezed out the excess and just applied it on my face after washing my face for a few times. Although they all have different claims, I feel all had the same result, so I feel that the experience was more fun than looking to see what changes happened on my face. It did however take care of the dryness under my nose so I definitely will be purchasing these little face candy-treats again!
A clarifying mask sheet containing mung bean extract, effective in purifying pores for a clean and smooth skin texture
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.