The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 960 in Books

November 06, 2016

This book was absolutely amazing. I could not put it down. I finished reading this book in just one sitting. Definitely pulls at your heart strings. It was a very real, funny, sad and eye opening read. I highly recommend it.

October 27, 2016

I purchased this on preorder as I was already a huge fan of John Green books and even got a signed nameplate from him! If you know his inspiration for this book you will realize how even more moving it is. This book really capitavates the ups and downs of living with a terminal illness in a very authentic manner and even more so, grasps how this fits into an already complex teenage life. Definitely recommend this!

September 26, 2016

Si vous aimez les histoires de fille c'est un livre pour vous. Histoire d'amour légère et un peu triste. Livre qui fait décrocher, penser à autres choses.

September 06, 2016

I had heard a lot of hype over this book, and even though I'm not really into young adult books, I decided to give this one a try.

I felt that this book was a bit too twee and cutesy for my liking. I believe that this is simply a case of not being part of the target demographic, as I'm sure this would have great appeal to those who are younger than myself. It's not a bad book, by any means, but the writing style just isn't my cup of tea.

As for the actual story, I did find it refreshing that it tackled its subject matter in a more unique way than other novels of a similar genre. It's more of a comedy, and much more straightforward. The characters seemed to be accepting their fate with more maturity.

I would recommend this to a younger subset, but I feel I'm a bit too old to fully appreciate its quirk.

August 26, 2016

I absolutely loved this book, It is such a good story, it pulls at your heart strings, but also gets you intertwined in the characters and will definitely make you cry.

August 22, 2016

Loved this book! I was reluctant to read at first but it was amazing. You know it's a good book when your whole family is sitting around the fire and you're sitting in a corner in your grandmother's trailer bawling your eyes out... true story

July 01, 2016

I generally liked this book. I actually cried (a lot) while reading it. However, I'm not sure if it'll stand the test of time or just be popular for now..

June 07, 2016

I decided to read the book when the movie came out because of all the hype and excitement. I really enjoyed the story and found it a great easy page turner. I, like many others, needed tissues while reading (you have been warned).

June 07, 2016

one of my all time favourite books, i had decided it read it for a school project since the movie was coming out soon, i fell in love with the story and characters, one of few books i actually cried at while reading, it is also partly a story i can relate to my life and many others can, one of the reasons i love it so much

May 19, 2016

LOVED the book! The movie did not do it justice. One of my favorite John Green books. A good book to read in one night, but make sure you have tissues close, you will cry!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!