The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1002 in Books

February 06, 2017

I really enjoyed this story! I read it within a few days because I just couldn't put it down. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a love story - it doesn't matter that it's about teenagers! I think that part actually makes it more relatable for a younger audience.

February 05, 2017

This is a wonderfully emotional book with an alluring plot that leaves you hungry for more. The author brilliantly develops the characters in a way that elicits a meaningful connection with the reader. The way in which the characters are developed elicits a feeling of emotional investment.

January 22, 2017

I bought this book a few months before the movie came out, so I could read it first. It's very good, keeps you very interested. I read it pretty quick, I couldn't put it down. You will most likely cry your eyes out. I sure did.

January 18, 2017

This book will make you ugly cry! I loved reading the book and watching the movie. I think the movie will make you cry more, but the book is always way better!

January 16, 2017

I saw the movie poster for this book - and thought it would be interesting - so I read it before it released and I am really happy I did. A love story that you know from the title is going to be a heartbreaking ending

January 07, 2017

I really liked this book it made me cry and i was so hooked i read the entire book in one day. The story is moving and hits you in your feelings, the movie is worth seeing as well if you liked the book.

January 07, 2017

This book was way too overrated. I didn't like the storyline as it was very unrealistic and almost fantasizing having a fate such as hazel grace's or augustus's. Sappy teenage love stories aren't really my type and all of john green's books are almost the same as this.

November 06, 2016

This book was absolutely amazing. I could not put it down. I finished reading this book in just one sitting. Definitely pulls at your heart strings. It was a very real, funny, sad and eye opening read. I highly recommend it.

October 27, 2016

I purchased this on preorder as I was already a huge fan of John Green books and even got a signed nameplate from him! If you know his inspiration for this book you will realize how even more moving it is. This book really capitavates the ups and downs of living with a terminal illness in a very authentic manner and even more so, grasps how this fits into an already complex teenage life. Definitely recommend this!

September 26, 2016

Si vous aimez les histoires de fille c'est un livre pour vous. Histoire d'amour légère et un peu triste. Livre qui fait décrocher, penser à autres choses.