The Fault In Our Stars Movie
Good

The Fault In Our Stars Movie Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 970 in DVD

August 19, 2016

I really enjoyed this movie. I of course cried quite a few times, so if you cry during movies I suggest having a box of tissues beside you. I actually read the book first and decided that I wanted to check out the movie. The movie actually stayed pretty true to the book and the casting was really good.

August 02, 2016

Ce film est un des meilleurs que j'ai jamais vue puisqu'il ressemble à une situation que j'ai vécue dans ma vie. Perdre le garçon dont tu es amoureuse n'est en aucun cas facile. J'ai pleurer durant ce film, la fin n'est pas du tout comme je croyais, c'était très innatendu, mais il est parfait. Je n'ai absolument rien de mal à dire.

April 15, 2016

A really heartfelt movie about a teenage boy and girl, who are both struggling with cancer and meet in the hospital while getting chemo treatments. The storyline lines develops from there.

February 25, 2016

I bought my sister this for Christmas. We saw it at the movies. It is such a great story. I didn't read the book. It shows just how people have to cope in life with what is given for them. A very sad story and worth seeing. Played well by all stars in this show. Another story by John Green. I highly recommend anyone to see this show!