The First Years Everywhere Gate Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 584 in Baby Accessories - Gates

If you're looking for a versatile safety gate, this is a good choice. The First Years All Clear Swing Gate sports a good-looking molded plastic frame with clear plastic center panels. It can be doorway mounted using pressure or permanently mounted using the included hardware. When pressure mounted, the gate doesn't swing open but is easily portable from room to room. When hardware mounted, the gate swings easily one way or two ways, and can be used in doorways or at the top of stairs. Regardless of the way in which it is mounted, the gate slides to expand and fits doorways ranging from 27.5" to 42.5" wide.

March 11, 2016

I bought this for the top of my stairs and I'm very pleased with it. It's sturdy and isn't hard to latch. And I can open it with one hand. It isn't heavy or hard to use.

February 29, 2016

Je n'ai pas d'enfant mais j'ai des animaux et cette barrière est très bien faite. Elle est robuste et ajustable. Parfaite pour empêcher les animaux de descendre les escaliers ou d'aller dans les pièces interdites pour eux.

February 29, 2016

This gate has worked very well for us. We've been able to adjust it to fit various openings; however, I do find that the little safety latches are very hard to open when adjusting the size (a good thing for safety reasons). I like that it is see-through.

February 29, 2016

I swear by this gate! I picked one of these up one day for my dog(i know how silly that sounds). And this gate is my savior. Amazing price, heavy duty but light to handle and move, easy to clean, wuick to move, adjustable. This gate is an all in one when it comes to safety of your baby, or your furbaby!

October 17, 2015

I love this gate, we drilled it to the wall, very sturdy! And I love the fact that it's see through,so while I'm doing laundry my daughter can still see me & she's protected.

October 17, 2015

Great gate! Works in many places but It really hurts when it falls on your foot and bruises your toe!

April 02, 2015

A quality gate that locks safely in place. You don't have to worry about your baby being able to open it or tip it over. I felt very safe having this gate in place. This gate is modern and lets your child interact and see what is going on beyond the gate. I've used it for my pets as well.

March 20, 2015

My daughter has this gate for my great grandson and she loves it. It is really well made and sturdy and it is difficult to open..which is exactly what we want. As with any gate it is the supervision that keeps them safe, not the gate itself. They will eventually try to climb it and when they do, its time to take it down because that's how accidents happen. After 7 grandchildren we are now ready for anything with this little one. Safety First.

February 26, 2015

i have this gate at home with my 1 year old. its a great gate but now that hes getting older and when he isnt wearing socks he is starting to try and climb the gate. with the grip from his bare feet and that the whole thing is plastic he is able to climb it. i find with some other gates that arent fulling plastic covered might be harder for kids to climb.

January 29, 2015

I love this baby gate! My grandsons found ways to open doors and I had to buy gates, to keep them from getting into anything. I love this one because it's so sturdy and I can see right through it. My 17 month old grandson is chubby and he can't budge it when I have it up.