The First Years miPump eletric Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

September 09, 2016

This pump worked well for me for maybe a couple weeks. Then it kept dying or randomly throughout pumping it would stop working for maybe 30 secs then start back up again. It was a great price and I liked that it came with a carrying bag but I wished it was more reliable. I would not purchase it again!

July 09, 2014

Worked great for a few days then on side stopped working. I loved the bag, I threw in a diaper and wipes and I was ready to go. The price was great but I would pay mre for a more relible pump.

May 27, 2014

It did the job! I wanted something I could use to pump between feedings and this works perfectly. Having it on the highest setting, it was a bit noisy but nothing that disturbed my little one sleeping. I found that it was easy to position as well.

June 28, 2013

This was more trouble than it was helpful, it broke and then the company was going to send out a replacement tube for my single pump, which meant I had nothing to use to pump with for a week and then when I got it in the mail it turned out to be a double tube they sent out. The motor also died quickly on it and the company was such a hassle to deal with. My daughter was in the NICU for 3 months and dealing with them was the last thing
i needed. I ended up borrowing a pump from the hospital for awhile and the miPump is currently sitting in my basement but will be in the trash shortly. BIG WASTE OF MONEY and time.

January 05, 2012

For the short time I was able to nurse, this was a great way to give myself flexibility and get out for a bit without worrying about not being there when my baby was hungry