The First Years miPump Single Electric Breast Pump Reviews

BPA* Free
Includes bag to ho

0.5/5

April 02, 2015

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! Save yourself the hassle and buy a Medela!!
This pump is GARBAGE! It is loud, slow and it didn't even get any milk out unlike my Medela that I purchased afterwards. I even got the motor replaced to see if it was defective, sure enough they are all the same, crappy.
You can't even buy replacement parts from the store for this, you have to contact the company directly for extra breast shields exc. Also moisture gets in the tubing.

Overall horrible pump

March 05, 2015

Bought this product and was very disappointed. It worked well at first, albeit noisy and slow. I didn't use it for a few weeks and when I went back to give it another shot I discovered it was covered in oil or some type of lubricant. It was kept in the original packaging in my closet. Not sure what went wrong but I was not impressed. The price was right but the product was not. I would not recommend this pump to anyone!

June 18, 2014

great price simple pump, small and easy to carry to work, works well and gets the work done. excellent for the price.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk