The First Years Sure Comfort Newborn to Toddler Tub Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 258 in Baby Bathing - Tubs and Seats

The Sure Comfort tub is perfect for your growing baby. Because of the deep design, it holds your baby better in both single and double sinks. Made with mildew resistant pads, this tub even includes a special drain plug that changes color if the water gets too hot.

February 26, 2017

This is the exact 2 in one tub that I bought for my son when he was born. I absoutely LOVED IT!! I was able too put in right on top of my kitchen sink with ease and it fit just perfectly. My son fit comfortably in the lay down seat option and never had issues with slipping or falling over when he was born. When he got little bigger he was able too sit up on the other side of the tub. It also comes with a cute little sling but I never did use it. There is even a compartment where you can put your soaps/shampoo's in. I also like that they added a drain at the bottom so when you were doing giving your little one a bath you can just unplug the bottom and it would drain nicely. They also provided a slip proof foam piece thats attached to the bottom of the tub so your little one doesn't slip and slide everywhere. It washes and cleans very nicely and it doesn't leave any weird soap residue on the tub.

(I added a picture of my son in the tub) lol

I bought this at Sears for 24.99$ and would recommend this too any mother!

February 26, 2017

I have two children and for each of them i used this tub!! It has two different ways your baby can bathe. (1) lying down or (2) sitting straight up (so great for after they mastered sitting). It must be made from durable materials as I have had this tub for 7 years :)

January 07, 2017

Bath tub is lightweight and sturdy. Simple design. Can be used from birth all the way to toddler. Newborn sling can be extended so your newborn can sit in or out of the water (sling dries quickly as well). Built in holder area is great for holding the soap for you, or clean water to use for rising. Great price (only $23 here at BRU in Canada). Only con is if you're using it in your tub it slides around if you don't have a mat, better to put it in the sink. Love it!!

August 04, 2016

This is a very sturdy tub. I love that it comes with a sling to prevent my baby from slipping around as a newborn. As she grows bigger but yet able to sit upright, I removed the sling and the design of this tub provides excellent support for her back. My only complaint is that the "foot" of this tub is a bit difficult to clean. Also it's not as roomy as other tubs for toddlers to splash around.

June 19, 2016

I used this one for my last daughter and it worked very well. I used in the sink at first, then in the tub. I like the positioning for baby as its easier to clean and feels more natural. I like the mildew resistant seat cover, which is also more comfortable for baby. I put a towel in underneath though for extra comfort. I love the way the plug will change colour if the water is too hot. This made me feel safer. A good sturdy baby bath.

March 16, 2016

this tub is pretty good. it came with a sling for the newborn whch was nice and then once they are out of the stage this bath tub ha the baby half sitting, lots of room in there to use. it is easy to clean and there is plug to drain the water

January 31, 2016

I really liked this tub, it came with a hammock for when he was an infant and it was great. It was easy to wash him, and it grew with him also. Great product.

April 23, 2015

love this tub, I ended up buying a couple to try and this was the only one that I liked.

Updated On: April 23, 2015

loved this tub, I ended up buying a couple to try and this was the only one that I liked.
    it was affordable and didn't take to much storing space. my son enjoyed baths with it

March 22, 2015

Great tub for your little one. Infant and toddler side. Not expensive, doesnt take up too much space and works great.

November 15, 2014

I bought this at Babies R Us, like another reviewer, for a baby shower gift. I loved the idea of it being something that could be used from newborn to toddler. I hate purchasing something that I know is going to have limited use because baby is going to grow right out of it in a heartbeat. The price was around $25 for me, but I still found that pretty darn reasonable. I didn't even know about the colour changing plug aspect, that's a neat feature. I'm sure it's on the packaging, I purchased mine online and didn't see that in the description.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream