The First Years Sure Comfort Newborn to Toddler Tub Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 258 in Baby Bathing - Tubs and Seats

The Sure Comfort tub is perfect for your growing baby. Because of the deep design, it holds your baby better in both single and double sinks. Made with mildew resistant pads, this tub even includes a special drain plug that changes color if the water gets too hot.

January 07, 2017

Bath tub is lightweight and sturdy. Simple design. Can be used from birth all the way to toddler. Newborn sling can be extended so your newborn can sit in or out of the water (sling dries quickly as well). Built in holder area is great for holding the soap for you, or clean water to use for rising. Great price (only $23 here at BRU in Canada). Only con is if you're using it in your tub it slides around if you don't have a mat, better to put it in the sink. Love it!!

August 04, 2016

This is a very sturdy tub. I love that it comes with a sling to prevent my baby from slipping around as a newborn. As she grows bigger but yet able to sit upright, I removed the sling and the design of this tub provides excellent support for her back. My only complaint is that the "foot" of this tub is a bit difficult to clean. Also it's not as roomy as other tubs for toddlers to splash around.

June 19, 2016

I used this one for my last daughter and it worked very well. I used in the sink at first, then in the tub. I like the positioning for baby as its easier to clean and feels more natural. I like the mildew resistant seat cover, which is also more comfortable for baby. I put a towel in underneath though for extra comfort. I love the way the plug will change colour if the water is too hot. This made me feel safer. A good sturdy baby bath.

March 16, 2016

this tub is pretty good. it came with a sling for the newborn whch was nice and then once they are out of the stage this bath tub ha the baby half sitting, lots of room in there to use. it is easy to clean and there is plug to drain the water

January 31, 2016

I really liked this tub, it came with a hammock for when he was an infant and it was great. It was easy to wash him, and it grew with him also. Great product.

April 23, 2015

love this tub, I ended up buying a couple to try and this was the only one that I liked.

Updated On: April 23, 2015

loved this tub, I ended up buying a couple to try and this was the only one that I liked.
    it was affordable and didn't take to much storing space. my son enjoyed baths with it

March 22, 2015

Great tub for your little one. Infant and toddler side. Not expensive, doesnt take up too much space and works great.

November 15, 2014

I bought this at Babies R Us, like another reviewer, for a baby shower gift. I loved the idea of it being something that could be used from newborn to toddler. I hate purchasing something that I know is going to have limited use because baby is going to grow right out of it in a heartbeat. The price was around $25 for me, but I still found that pretty darn reasonable. I didn't even know about the colour changing plug aspect, that's a neat feature. I'm sure it's on the packaging, I purchased mine online and didn't see that in the description.

June 12, 2014

We received a number of different tubs for a our new baby. This one seemed to have it all with a bunch of different ways of seating a baby in the tub. After a few uses it seemed like a waste of effort as we could never get the baby to recline comfortably in the tub and it was just easier to stop using it. I found it overrated and not worth owning.

August 28, 2013

Very durable, lasted through two of my children. The only reason I got another for my third was because I wanted something new but it definitely stayed in like new condition! I also felt very comfortable that my baby was safe and would not fall or tumble. I think First years is a great company, and i really enjoyed this bath tub.