The Fox and The Hound

The Fox and The Hound Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 973 in DVD

January 28, 2016

This flick is up there on my list of favourite Disney movies.
It'a adorable and it never fails to pull on my heart strings.

April 15, 2015

The Fox and the Hound is such a great movie. The two unlikely friends are great together. But it's so so sad at the same time. I'm not ashamed to admit to crying during this movie.

March 22, 2015

This Disney movie was one of our family favorites when the kids were younger. They played it over and over and over...they never got tired of it. A real children's classic.

March 10, 2015

The lifelong friendship between a fox and a puppy. Sad scenes, but happy scenes as well.

March 08, 2015

I have this Disney movie on VHS and DVD. I absolutely love The Fox and the Hound. At times, it was sad during the moving, but it all turns out well.

March 02, 2015

My friend and I recently decided to re watch all the disney movies and chat about them. Our first choice was The Fox and the Hound. My first reaction after watching the first 10 mins was "THIS IS A CHILDREN'S MOVIE???". No wonder why I only remembered small amount of the movie, it's traumatizing. Poor us as kids having to watch it lol. And I did cry again watching it even though I am 25 lol. It does still tug at the old heart strings. Also I was bothered by the way Copper looks lol. He has no eyebrows and it's really weird to look at him. He looks like a really old bald man.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml