The Grand Budapest Hotel

The Grand Budapest Hotel Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 973 in DVD

January 02, 2016

This movie is so quirky! It's creativity done and adorable. It's a must see movie.

July 09, 2015

This movie is rather strange but such an enjoyable movie! Great humor and was great at keeping my attention during the entire movie! A definite must see!

April 03, 2015

This is one of the strangest movie's I've seen. I am not to sure what to say in general. It can make you laugh at moments but it is weird.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 01, 2015

So glad I watched this movie. I love how fast paced it is, the characters are well done and it has some funny moments, a must watch for anyone

March 30, 2015

I watched this at the urging of my boyfriend, and I am so glad I did. The colours, the plot, the cinematography, the characters... i loved the whole thing. I would definitely reccommend, as it is a cute, fun story that the whole family can enjoy.
There are so many gorgeous shots in this film

March 11, 2015

It took me forever to see this film. I was hesitant when it first came out but when I finally saw it I loved it! The cast was perfect, the story, the quirky humour, everything. It's now one of my faves to watch when I need a good pick me up. You must see this movie.

March 10, 2015

This movie was absolutely amazing. I was so happy when it won a few Oscars because I really thought it deserved it. The cast includes some of the biggest names in Hollywood, but the ones who have talent. This is a movie that has a supreme cast with an amazing director, with an amazing script, that just makes a visual masterpiece. It is an instant classic in my mind and I'm always recommending it to people.

March 10, 2015

I really enjoyed this movie. It was suspenseful and hilarious. You felt like you part of the adventure. It was interesting and the characters well developed. I liked that you had the present and past explained. A touching movie with a bittersweet ending. They had a grand adventure that unfortunately had to end. The music was perfectly selected for this movie.

March 10, 2015

This is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. It kept me laughing until the very end. It is a super witty movie with lots of twists and turns. It's super interesting and one that everyone should watch asap!

February 23, 2015

This is a great, witty story about a hotel set in Europe with an ensemble of interesting characters. It's very colourful and the locations are visually appealing. The story and humour maybe odd but that's part of the charm of this movie. The director Wes Anderson tells stories about unusual places and you never know what to expect from his films. It was very entertaining and a winner!