The Green Pan
Amazing

The Green Pan Reviews

Ranked #510 out of 561 in Misc

April 23, 2015

My Mother in law ordered one of these pans and she loves it. They are expensive but they don't contain the harmful chemicals that some nonstick pans do. She just wipes it with a clean towel after cooking.

March 29, 2015

This is by far the best cookware I've used since my grandmother's cast iron. The pans are large and accommodate regular large meals for my family of 5. My husband burnt bologna in one the first week. I was livid. However when I washed it you could not even tell. Washing them is a breeze too.

March 05, 2011

I received the Green Pan in my Kraft Philly party kit. This pan is amazing. It's amazing to cook with and amazingly easy to clean up after the fact. That being said, Amazon has it on their site listed @ $100...would I pay that price for one pan...no! There are other sellers though that have the pan as low as $40...and yes, I would pay that price for this pan. The pan is stylish and of a nice weight. It has Thermolon technology.

Sweet'N Low

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

tarynslawter added a new review for
    Vector Cereal