The Healing Garden- Tender Lavender Body Mist

The Healing Garden- Tender Lavender Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

September 07, 2016

love, love, love this product. Whenever I feel anxiety or overwhelmed, i spray this body spray and feel much better. Definitely would recommend this product

October 24, 2013

Quel Bon parfum appaisant. J ai acheté toute la gamme, sans aucun regret.j adore.

August 14, 2012

The Healing Garden Tender Lavender Rainwater body mist is my go-to perfume for everyday and I add their scented body cream or body wash for extra ommph for special occasions.

I love this stuff but it can be hard to find except for during the holidays so that's when I stock up and even ask for it for Christmas.

It has a light soothing scent of lavender that doesn't smell fake and isn't too harsh or having a funny after scent. The size is really good at 189 mL and is in a easy to use pump form. It comes in a plastic bottle that stays sturdy on a nightstand or bathroom counter, the color of the spray is a light purple color that doesn't stain.

I've worn this scent for years as it is lovely and doesn't react with my body PH (it smells the same even after hours of wear) It has become my signature scent and my boyfriend says that every time he smells it, it's a comforting scent. I hope that they never stop making this stuff.