The Help

The Help Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 973 in DVD

April 17, 2016

I had no interest in seeing this movie when it first came out at the theatre. I eventually watched it on one of my movie channels and absolutely feel in love with it. Such a good movie that is aimed to please.

February 01, 2016

This movie was quite cute.
The actresses portrayed the characters well.
I do love Emma Stone.

August 30, 2015

This movie was such a good movie, acting was great & chocolate pie part was hilarious.

April 21, 2015

I really enjoyed this movie. The characters were so great and interesting, and the acting was done incredibly well. I was very impressed. The storylines themselves were also very interesting.
Most memorable scene is definitely the one with the chocolate pie.

April 10, 2015

I liked this movie way more than I thought I would. I actually watched it twice! The acting was really good, and I would recommend this to my friends and family.

April 10, 2015

This movie is about a Southern girl who dreams of becoming a writer and she decides to interview all of the black women in her town and asks them about their lives as being "the help" in the rich peoples houses. It's a hilarious feel good movie! A must watch for everyone!!