The Honest Company Bug Spray

The Honest Company Bug Spray Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 198 in Household Essentials

January 28, 2016

Contains no deet or harsh chemicals. Great for the kiddies! We purchased this product before a camping trip to Bon Echo and found it very effective without choking us out with a gross chemical smell. We even felt comfortable enough to help protect our dogs. Comes in a spritz bottle not an aerosol so it is enviromentally friendly as well.

June 06, 2015

Our daughter has a monthly subscription to the Honest Company. They make quality products that are free of all the bad chemicals and toxins. She buys this every Spring to use on the boys when they are outside. It's a wonderful product that works.

May 28, 2015

It works well. smells great and is safe to use on children. It has no chemicals in it so you feel okay using it on kids. A must have for summer

April 27, 2015

The Honest Company bug spray kept the bugs away from me, but also my friends due to its scent. The essential oil combination is fairly potent and smells most like citronella, even though there are a wide range of plant oils.

August 06, 2014

This bug Spray it's the best among all the other brands I purchased so far. The Honest Company products are the best! It was very useful and after I used it, I haven't seen any bugs in my hosue anymore! Very Effective and worth to buy!