The Honest Company Conditioning Mist
Good

The Honest Company Conditioning Mist Reviews

Ranked #1146 out of 2161 in Hair Care

April 18, 2014

I absolutely love Honest Company Conditioning Mist. The light mandarin/vanilla smell does not clash with any perfume I use. My hair is left silky and shiny after using this mist. I also use it on my daughters' hair to control the static she gets. I am really very happy that there are products like this that are clean and chemical free. I was a fan from the first time I tried it. Lifelong customer here.

November 15, 2013

This product is MAGIC. A leave-in, spray-on conditioner that you apply when your hair is damp and let me tell you, it makes my hair feel like SILK, tames fly-aways and makes my hair shiny too. And it smells good! Not an over-powering smell, just nice and subtle, but lovely. The ingredients include Argan (Moroccan) oil, shea butter, jojoba and quinoa protein. I've tried other forms or Moroccan oil and find that it's hard to spread it evenly through my hair with my hands. But as a spray, this product is absolutely fantastic. I've had strangers tell me how nice my hair is and how it looks so soft and healthy, since I started using this. And...it's only $5.95! Ah-MAZING. Highly recommend!

And if all of this hasn't sold you yet, The Honest Company never uses harsh chemicals in any of their products. I love that.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic