the honest company lip balm in sweet orange vanilla Reviews

Ranked #536 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 29, 2016

Love the smell of this lip balm! I also have the lotion in this scent because it is just so scrumptious. It moisturizes pretty well. I don't have to apply it as often as I do with other lip balms. I like that it is organic and made of safe ingredients as well.

March 10, 2016

I bought this after finding out I was allergic to beeswax. There isn't any in this, which I love. It also comes in a pack with 2 other scents. It went on smooth, without being sticky. It also lasted quite awhile without needing to reapply. While I love this scent I prefer the natural plain scent or the lavender Mint better. Overall it is a great product and highly recommend it.

February 22, 2015

This is a great lip balm and moisturizes your lips immediately. I like the fact that it's from a reputable company that develops natural, healthy products.

August 17, 2014

This is one awesome lip balm. Smells so yummy and goes on so soft!!! comes in 2 other flavours, plain and lavender mint, I have tried them all.