The Lobster

The Lobster Reviews

1 review
Ranked #812 out of 1001 in DVD

February 20, 2016

The Lobster is about a future where everyone must partner up, or be forced to live in the woods with other crazy loners.

This is definitely the weirdest movie I have ever seen. I'm surprised I watched it from beginning to end, I think I can safely compare it to that of a train wreck. You just can't help but look.

Colin Farrell is the main character, and it's definitely a very different role for him. Despite his acting skills, I still found the character to be bland and not in the least bit relatable. None of the characters were, really. I think this falls to the writers, or maybe the directors, since the way the lines are delivered reads as though they're reciting from a script from words that people in real life would never say.

I watched this movie through Android and I'm very glad I didn't spend any money on it. The movie was categorized as a comedy, drama and romance. Drama is the only category I would accept for this movie. It is most definitely not a comedy. I didn't laugh once, nor did I ever smile (even my husband didn't think this was funny, and he generally likes stupid comedies). And I would consider this a romance. Although there is a courtship between two of the characters. Not romantic in the least, in my opinion.

I would most definitely not recommend this movie to anyone, not even if you can get it for free. It was a let down all around and both my husband and I were left wishing we could get the 2 hours of our life back.

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies

couponing

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tattoos

Sausage Party

No bra

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?