The Moe C.L.I.C.K Bag

The Moe C.L.I.C.K Bag Reviews

1 review
Ranked #20 out of 22 in Clutches & Pouches

May 11, 2007

Recently I purchased this adorable wrist bag, by Moe. Available in a variety of colors, patterns and fabrics (from leather to silk), this is the HOT bag for Summer 07' and I think it has serious staying power.

You can view it on the wrist of many a celebrity mover-and-shaker!

From casual to dressy to downright funky and hip, this little bag is both functional and adorable. The whole concept is that it is the perfect bag for all your "little needs" like your cell phone, lip gloss and cash. If you are not a fan of big, bulky purses, this may be the perfect bag for you or for that special friend!

(Krista's Idea: Would make a very nice graduation gift for gals going off to college next fall). If you are the cool aunt or big sis who always gives the best gifts this would be one of them!

I purchased my Moe bag at www.shopjuci.com. I strongly recommend surfing the net for a reputable dealer and checking out the best prices. In general, I found this bag selling anywhere from $130 (my purchase price) to $195!

While I haven't showed off this "hip little number "(I bought the Christy style in Asian Red), I am looking forward to it's debut at my friend's bachelorette party in the city. What I love is that this purse is versatile (you can wear it with jeans AND when you are glammed up). It is a brilliant punch of color which is uncharacteristic for me being I love the basics, black, white and grey. I am sure this little bag will be noticed as a welcome addition to my wardrobe.

Is it a little pricey? Well I would say it is comperable in price to a Coach bag but just a little "cooler"!!! I think it is not a "dated" item and a unique wrist bag you can use for years.

I try to look at it like this...

At $130, that is $10.90 a month (for a year).

Ok $10 a month on a chic bag, a little treat for yourself....GO FOR IT GIRL!!!! :)

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products