The North Face Decagon 2.0 Jacket - Women's
Good

The North Face Decagon 2.0 Jacket - Women's Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 26 in Jackets

January 08, 2016

This jacket is so well made .I love this jacket,it's made from great material ,reinforced stitching,love the color great for all weather I love the overall design

May 10, 2015

I quite like north face and this jacket was warm and fit amazingly

July 10, 2014

So last year I wanted a winter coat that was good and I looked around and found this. They have two versions but the first one is pretty hard to find and I didn't know they had two until I checked after I bought this no matter.

The jacket it's self is light but super warm during the winter. It has a pocket on top that can hold a cellphone etc. You have side pockets that zips up. Adjustable hood which is cool. You also have a side zipper on your sleeve which comes with a cloth to wipe ski goggles etc and you can also put your ski goggles in as well. This might be a ski type jacket but it's pretty good. Also has hyvent technology and a few other things as well.

Over all good winter coat. I'm not exactly sure if they still sell this online etc but it's a good winter coat and keeps you warm

What do you think, do you own it?

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas