The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks Reviews

Ranked #760 out of 960 in Books

Publisher's description:
Every so often a love story so captures our hearts that it becomes more than a story-it becomes an experience to remember forever. The Notebook is such a book. It is a celebration of how passion can be ageless and timeless, a tale that moves us to laughter and tears and makes us believe in true love all over again... At thirty-one, Noah Calhoun, back in coastal North Carolina after World War II, is haunted by images of the girl he lost more than a decade earlier. At twenty-nine, socialite Allie Nelson is about to marry a wealthy lawyer, but she cannot stop thinking about the boy who long ago stole her heart. Thus begins the story of a love so enduring and deep it can turn tragedy into triumph, and may even have the power to create a miracle...

September 15, 2014

In true Nicholas Sparks Fashion this is Another book the tugs at the heart strings of readers. Really nice book, good for readers of all ages.

September 29, 2013

Let me start by saying I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan! I love all of his books! The movie adaptations are amazing as well!
With this book in particular I read the entire book from cover to cover in 1 day. I could not put it down! It will not disapoint! But have a box of kleenex handy~ you will need them!

June 27, 2012

I had seen the movie a hundred times, but never read the book. Then last year, I picked it up at the library. I was surprised as to how small the book was. I thought it was going to be a big book, due to the story line in the movie. The book was nice, but I actually found the movie more enjoyable (I usually never think that)

August 10, 2010

I am not much of one to read. But after watching the movie i wanted to read the book so badly. It is the most amazing thing i have ever read. I bauld like a baby throughout alot of it. I would recommend it to anyone.

December 02, 2009

Such a great book, very moving.

December 02, 2009

This book was absolutely amazing! Wow. I saw the movie first and then I decided that I must read the book. I borrowed it from my aunt and I swear, I read this book in just a few hours. I could NOT put it down once I started. The story is amazing and was one of probably two or three books to ever make me cry. I love this book. This will definitely be a book I read over and over again.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for