• The O.C. Complete Box Set
  • The O.C. Complete Box Set

The O.C. Complete Box Set Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 970 in DVD

September 29, 2016

One of my favourite shows as a teen. I have the set. Good story lines, different from other shows. Only 4 seasons, did start to go down hill after Mischa Barton left.

February 23, 2016

I really love the OC. It was a great teen TV show. I watched it many times and have purchased all the seasons. It had some great actors and good realistic story lines.

May 15, 2015

I have watched the O.C. previously on t.v. and watch again recently on Shomi. I love it as it gives me "me" time away from my reality. I love Seth and Ryan, Marissa on the other hand is very monotone and slightly irritating. Overall I would watch again and again to bring me back to the beach!

April 13, 2015

This show is alright but can get boring after awhile. I did enjoy a few seasons. The thing about Marissa's life was getting annoying after while. Shows like this that have to many seasons have the same issues keep going and can't stop repeating the same.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 09, 2015

I loved that show!! I started to watch it after my friend recommended it to me. Interesting stories and great music. Discovered few artists and bands.

April 09, 2015

This modern soap opera mines the intertwined lives of the Cohen, Cooper and Nichol families for drama, with a contemporary music soundtrack adding to the proceedings. Ryan, a teenager from the wrong side of the Chino tracks, finds himself in well-to-do Newport Beach -- an enclave of Southern California's Orange County. Taken in by a lawyer and his family, Ryan winds up in the midst of snarky, wealthy high schoolers and their sun-drenched angst.

This was a TV show that I was keen on watching. Full of drama in every episode. The bonding friendships and complicated family dynamics were front and center. The issues that society was dealing with were common themes showcased during the show' s four year run. I tuned in every week and enjoyed seeing what would happen next. First time I ever heard of "Chrismukkah" was on this show.