The Original Space Bag
Good

The Original Space Bag Reviews

Ranked #919 out of 987 in Misc

January 29, 2015

I bought 3 sets of these to store winter clothes and blankets. I got all the air out and closed it up. It was flat as a cracker. I went back in the room not 30 minutes later and they were all puffed right back up. I did these several times and the same result. A piece of junk.

February 03, 2011

This space bag was supposed to minimize the space my clothes, blankets or whatever I chose to put in. You put in your items, then vaccuum out the air, which supposedly flattens and you can pile the bags and they would not take up as much space as before. First of all, the vaccuumed air did not stay out for longer than a day, so I had to keep on vaccuuming!! secondly, the bag does not really take that much stuff. I bought the Large, and all it took was one blanket and three short sleeved thin sweaters. The bag took up as much room as before. I could have saved myself some money. Thirdly, one of the bags had a broken seal, so was completely useless. I was supposed to return the item in the original packaging....As I did not try the bags till a week later, the packaging was already gone in the recycling bin....Not worth it. Keep your money!

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk