The Outsiders

The Outsiders Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 999 in DVD

April 19, 2016

I really enjoyed this book when I read it in school.
    After we finished the book we watched the movie in class.
    So many actors I was familiar with. Lots of big names!
    Great movie.

April 19, 2016

I read the book back when I was in high school and fell in love with it and the movie. This film featured a lot of well known actors such Patrick Swayze, Matt Dillon, Tom Cruise, Diane Lane and Rob Lowe, just to name a few. A great storyline following the rivalry between two gangs and a young boy who wants to fit. I never get sick of watching this movie.

April 13, 2015

Good movie, even better book. I read this in highschool and have read it many times since. I liked the movie but no where near as much as I loved the book. Stay golden!

April 10, 2015

pony boy!!! oh I love the outsiders. I read this book in grade 9 for the first time and since then ive read it about 10 more times. ive also seen the movie at least ten times. its definitely a classic and worth watching and reading

April 10, 2015

A movie about the rivalry between the Greasers and the Socs, unfortunately one of the Greasers ends up getting killed, that part was so sad. A very powerful movie.. incredibly moving. Stay golden PonyBoy..