The Santa Clause 2
Good

The Santa Clause 2 Reviews

Ranked #818 out of 973 in DVD

March 10, 2015

This movie is another Tim Allen gem. The North Pole set was absolutely stunning. You could see that the budget had greatly improved in this sequel. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie as did my whole family. We watch the three Santa Clause movies every year. It was fun adventure for Scott Calvin/Santa to find his Mrs. Clause. A must see movie!

March 08, 2015

I did not like this movie at all. To me, it didn't seem like a holiday movie!! I love the old animated holiday movies. This, to me, is a comedy and I just turned it off halfway through!!

July 26, 2014

I normally don't like sequels, but this one is as good, if not better than the first. Scott Calvin returns as Santa Claus, but in this movie, he must find a wife. Unfortunately when Scott first took the job, elf Curtis failed to read the fine print in the "Santa Clause" and didn't notice that Santa has to find a wife or stop being Santa. As Christmas Eve approaches, Santa finds himself slowly returning to his mortal appearance as the "de-Santification process" begins. To make matters worse, Scott's son, Charlie, is acting out in school and is on the Naughty list. Searching for a wife and worried about Charlie, Santa returns home as Scott, leaving a toy Santa in his place to run the North Pole. Can Scott complete the task required in the fine print in time to remain as Santa?