The Santa Clause

The Santa Clause Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1001 in DVD

January 20, 2017

I have been watching this movie every year since I was a kid :) So many laughs! My favorite part is where he is listing off all the different names for Santas around the world. "Popo Jijo" hahahaha gets me every time!

January 11, 2017

It does not feel like Christmas until I watch this movie. Even PVR'd it this year to ensure that I would be able to watch it. This is definitely a movie to bring out the kid in all of us.

November 14, 2016

It's that time of year!! This movie is one of my favourite Christmas movies, and I watch it every year! Tim Allen is hilarious in this role(Scott Calvin), but my favourite character is Neil- the dynamic between him and Scott is hilarious! The entire soundtrack just wraps this up (pun intended!) into the perfect family Christmas classic!

October 31, 2016

This was a childhood favourite of mine and I still watch it every year on VHS! It is a wonderful feel good family movie and really inspires the spirit of Christmas. It's funny, it's sweet and has a great message on the importance of family. Its an oldie-but-a-goodie for sure. Though the rest of the trilogy isn't quite as good as the first, I would also recommend watching them too!

April 14, 2016

Great movie to watch at christams of course, very funny movie. Tim allen did and excellent job playing santa. It is a great family movie to watch. Which i do every year

April 14, 2016

This is such a cute christmas movie for all ages to enjoy. The movie became so popular: a second and third movie came out. A fun movie to watch over the holidays.

March 16, 2016

I love this movie. Watches it every Christmas. A very good Christmas movie. Tim Allen does amazing job in this movie. When I was a kid I wore out the VHS.

January 31, 2016

I luv it , it is one of my favorites , the 3rd was terrible though . Tim Allen was just right to play Santa Clause , it is a popular movie at my house

January 31, 2016

I absolutely love this Christmas movie. I prefer it over any other christmas movie out there. I actually think I have this recorded on my PVR.

January 20, 2016

Not one of my favourite Christmas movies but it's a classic.
    Of course I own it haha. Need to have a good collection for the holidays.
    Good one to watch with friends and family.
    Not a huge fan of Tim Allen.