The Santa Clause

The Santa Clause Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 973 in DVD

November 14, 2016

It's that time of year!! This movie is one of my favourite Christmas movies, and I watch it every year! Tim Allen is hilarious in this role(Scott Calvin), but my favourite character is Neil- the dynamic between him and Scott is hilarious! The entire soundtrack just wraps this up (pun intended!) into the perfect family Christmas classic!

October 31, 2016

This was a childhood favourite of mine and I still watch it every year on VHS! It is a wonderful feel good family movie and really inspires the spirit of Christmas. It's funny, it's sweet and has a great message on the importance of family. Its an oldie-but-a-goodie for sure. Though the rest of the trilogy isn't quite as good as the first, I would also recommend watching them too!

April 14, 2016

Great movie to watch at christams of course, very funny movie. Tim allen did and excellent job playing santa. It is a great family movie to watch. Which i do every year

April 14, 2016

This is such a cute christmas movie for all ages to enjoy. The movie became so popular: a second and third movie came out. A fun movie to watch over the holidays.

March 16, 2016

I love this movie. Watches it every Christmas. A very good Christmas movie. Tim Allen does amazing job in this movie. When I was a kid I wore out the VHS.

January 31, 2016

I luv it , it is one of my favorites , the 3rd was terrible though . Tim Allen was just right to play Santa Clause , it is a popular movie at my house

January 31, 2016

I absolutely love this Christmas movie. I prefer it over any other christmas movie out there. I actually think I have this recorded on my PVR.

January 20, 2016

Not one of my favourite Christmas movies but it's a classic.
Of course I own it haha. Need to have a good collection for the holidays.
Good one to watch with friends and family.
Not a huge fan of Tim Allen.

January 16, 2016

I remember seeing this in the theatre when I was a child. It had a great storyline and was really funny. Great family movie!

October 20, 2015

The Santa Clause;

It has been a while since I watched this movie
Maybe I will re-watch this Christmas

one of our family friends had a background role in this movie (during restaurant scene in the beginning) :)