The Secret Keeper by Kat Morton
Good

The Secret Keeper by Kat Morton Reviews

Ranked #637 out of 1001 in Books

June 26, 2016

I love Kate Morton- I have read everything she has written. This book is great! I read it in one sitting on a rainy Sunday. The first portion is a bit slow to get going as she establishes the characters and settings and then it really takes off - twist after turn, it is hard to put down because you just NEED to know what happens next! This book is well written and very enjoyable.

February 08, 2016

I just finished this book a few night ago and I LOVED it!! I agree with the first poster that the first chapter or two I was a bit iffy but then the book got interesting - VERY interesting! I read the last 10 chapters in the same night because of all the twists and turns I just could not put it down. This book did not take me where I thought it would when I was halfway through and that's what makes me love it. A friend is reading it now and I can't wait to talk to her about it.

August 15, 2013

A very well written story! For the first few chapters, I did not find that the book was that interesting. But then when I read along, it has kept my interest. Love that the author tells the story in different people's view and I can hardly put the book down after I was half way through. I really love the ending (very unexpected). I highly recommend to anyone who loves to read novel.