The Soap Works Sea Kelp Soap
Good

The Soap Works Sea Kelp Soap Reviews

Ranked #436 out of 541 in Misc

January 28, 2015

This sea kelp soap is the bomb! It helps your skin and doesn't strip it nor dry it out. Sea kelp is so good for your body and is loaded with minerals.

July 18, 2012

I've really gotten hooked on these Soap works natural soap bars perfect for hair,face and skin and always a fabulous price.I bought a bunch of different one to try from well.ca and I'm sure not disappointed.Sea kelp is rich in vitamins,minerals and amino acids.Its so good for your skin and makes it so soft and dewy.My skin feels so soft after using this soap.

The bars are made from coconut and palm oil bases.Its lightly scented and perfect for all types of skin.It also contains essential oils of , Carrot Essence, Cedarwood, Balsam, Geranium, Nutmeg and Orange.The bars last a long time and this Sea Kelp bar has the most beautiful rich lather to it.I also have very sensitive skin and so happy to find these Soap Works bar soaps that do not burn or irritate my skin.Great product/Great price!