The Used - Self titled album

The Used - Self titled album Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 77 in CDs

October 17, 2015

Love this album. Brings me back to my teens.

June 18, 2015

I have this album in my ever so dying cd collection. I love the album it was a great intro to this fantastic band. This album really describes who they were, and what they were all about. I can hardly say there is one bad song on this album It's quite different from their later stuff so it might not be for everyone.

May 06, 2015

This album makes me feel 15 again. This is one album of a select few circa 2002-2003 that really epitomized me "coming into my own" and really falling in love with music.

I think The Taste of Ink was the first track I heard from this album and it was instant love. To this day I get absolute chills when this song comes on. The first time I played it in my car with my now-boyfirend, we both looked at each other as to say "What a throwback! You love the Used too??" To think that we didn't know each other at 15, but were listening to this album at the same time, separately...what a feeling.

Most of this album gets constant play on my gym playlist, with other favourite tracks being Buried Myself Alive, Noise & Kisses, Maybe Memories and On My Own.

May 06, 2015

Circa 2002 this is still one of my favourite albums and it still gets played till this day. I cannot believe this was released 13 years ago! Bulimic & Buried myself alive are definitely my favourite tracks. Excellent album, I think it is still their best CD they have released to date. Any time I hear it, it always brings me back to my vans warped tour days